At Cornish Cycle Tours, we are closely monitoring the status of the coronavirus outbreak in the UK, and the impact this will have on our tours and customers.
The health of our customers, service partners, and team is our main priority. We have put together some key information regarding our tour bookings below, but if you have any further questions then please contact us:
- We have started taking bookings again for all tours after 4 July 2020.
- All tours up until Saturday 4 July 2020 have been cancelled. All effected customers have been informed.
- Our standard cancellation policy applies for bookings after 4 July 2020. We are aware that this is still an uncertain time, and would encourage customers to contact us if they have any questions about their booking.
- Our self-guided cycle tours are socially distant by nature, as our team come into very little contact with our customers during the tour. Wherever a member of our team is required to meet guests, whether it’s carrying out a transfer or distributing maps, gloves and face masks will be worn.
- Our accommodation providers will each have their own social distancing and safety measures in place. Please follow these guidelines during your overnight stays.